Starting from every Friday until Wensday morning.
Spend five days in Tuscany, learn to cook Italian food and enjoy traditional Tuscan cuisine in a real farm house! You will learn to make pizza, gnocchi, bread and a variety of genuine Tuscan recipes based on local and seasonal products. You will also enjoy tastings of local hams and cheeses, all accompanied by our own wine, produced at the farm.
615€ for 5 nights for 2 people.
Our offer for 2 people includes:
5 nights in a double room € 300.00 instead of € 375.00 for 2 people.
5 breakfasts included in room price
5 dinners at the farm at €24 per dinner per person for a total of €240.00
3 cooking lessons lasting 2h and 30 minutes each. Total cost €100.00 for 3 lessons for 2 people. The first class will be dedicated to pasta making, the second to extravergin olive oil and the third to the Italian antipasto”.
A tasting of local Tuscan products at the Farmers Shop “Emporio del gusto” in Volterra. 18, 00 € per couple..
Visit to Viti Palace in Volterra at 44,00 € for couple.
A visit to the local market of Cecina (only on Tuesdays).
-Arrival and welcome aperitive with Statiano wine,“bruschette” with extravergin olive oil, local “pecorino” cheese and marmelade of apple quince and grapes.
– Double bedrooms will have fresh “ fiori di campo” ( wilde fresh flowers) in May and June, a basket with locals and organic fresh fruit, the possibility to make a delicious expresso in their bedroom.
In the common area, everyday from 5 o clock p.m., guests will find a buffet with lemon water, ginger hot infusion, water and a fresh cake or home made biscuits.
-Dinners at 8′ clock with fresh and local food.
-Breakfast from 8.30 to 10.00 a.m
-at 12.00 a.m. transfer to Volterra where we go straight at the “ Emporio del Gusto “ shop, a delicious farmers’ shop in the heart of Volterra to have a guided tasting to local and artizanal food.
-From 13.15 to 5.40 p.m guests can do a tour od Volterra on their own.
– at 5.40 meeting point at Piazza dei Priori, Consorzio Turistico to visit Palazzo Viti with its marvellous collection until 6 p.m.
– back to the agriturismo.
– 8.00 a.m dinner at the farm with the view on the sunset.
– Breakfast from 8.30 a.m to 10.00 a.m
– 11.00 / 13.00 cooking lesson: handmade pasta and ravioli and gnudi. We will enjoy o do Pasta
-8.00 dinner at the farm
– Breakfast from 8.30 to 10 a.m
-11.00/01 p.m cooking lesson on extravergin olive oil, some points on how extravergin Tuscan oil is produced, how to taste and recognize it, how to preserve its flavour and chemical sustances, how to use it. How to do mayonese and pesto, bruschette and potatoes salad, how to do a delicious farro salad using also extravergin olive oil.
– at 8.00 p.m dinner at the farm.
-Breakfast from 8.00 to 9.00
-Transfer to Cecina and visit of the large Cecina market, where we learn how to choose food.
-Guests are free until 4.00 p.m.
– 4. p.m eith the food we bought at the market, we prepare together a lovely Italian “antipasto” we will eat together., how to surprise Your friends with a lovely Italian party dinner.
– Breakfast from 8.00 to 10 a.m
end of the holidays…
The offer is available all year from March to November.except the months of July and August 2017